Friday, November 14, 2014

Beauty Review: Bare English & Co.

In my previous Bare English & Co review, I raved about the wonderful texture of these vegan lip balms from Toronto. With organic ingredients and tea infusions, the non-toxic formula is the best I've come by. My friends at Bare English & Co just came out with 5 new flavors and I'm so excited to share these with you!


They currently have 7 flavors available;


  • Pomegranate Berry
  • Vanilla Coconut
  • Mint Chocolate
  • Cherry Berry
  • Vanilla Almond
  • Cucumber Melon
  • Fresh Grapefruit
My current favorites are a tie between Cherry Berry and Cucumber Melon, depending on the mood. A girl's gotta have options! Now let's talk about the new flavors.


Mango Acai: A tropical vacation in a stick. Smells like ripe mangoes with a hint of berry. This one is infused with green tea and probably fairy dust.

Lemon Meringue: Fresh pie. This flavor is so true to the real thing and it's infused with white tea. It's sweet and luxurious but still had that tangy fresh lemon taste.

Juicy Peach: Smells like summer. Fresh peaches and sunshine. Infused with white tea.


Chai Tea Latte: Warm and spicy and creamy. This one is my favorite! The rooibos tea gives it that authentic chai flavor and there's a sweetness that is so perfect and comforting.

Sweet Peppermint: Candy canes, candy canes!!!! The peppermint tea it's infused with really gives it that flavor boost. I'm going to wait to wear this one until December 1st, when I'm finally ready to accept holiday madness.



I hope you enjoyed my sneak preview of these yummy lip balms and go get yourself some! You can find them at Shoppers Drug Marts, London Drugs, Rexalls, Well.ca and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment